Our kindergarten program, which is ran in our Tulip Room is provided to children who are four years of age by the 30th of April 2020. Our preschool program is play-based and is responsive to children’s differences and is built on individual capabilities, strengths, interests and knowledge. Learning experiences which cater to the development of social, cognitive, motor, language and self-help skills, are developed through teacher observations and family feedback.
CREST Kindergarten Program
The principles and practices guiding our preschool program and the children’s learning and development are those from the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Frameworks. The VEYLDF is consistent with contemporary early childhood research and draws upon Early Childhood Australia Code of Ethics and Australian Human Right Commission publications.
The primary goal of our kindergarten program is to prepare for a smooth, healthy transition to a child’s school years.
- Bachelor trained Qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- 3 & 4-year-old Kinder programs
- Kinder program operates 5 days a week
- Stimulating environments that are purposeful and inspire curiosity.
- A comprehensive curriculum embedding literacy, numeracy & arts.
- A focus on social-emotional development.
- A fun, play-based learning approach that engages active young minds.
Our kindergarten programs are informed by the Victorian and Australian Early Learning Frameworks and the Reggio Emilia approach to learning,
For further information please refer to the following links: